Here we see a full Prussian regiment based on my numbers. As I only finished painting the grenadiers for IR38 recently, I thought I would take a few photographs for the photo album.
I made these Prussian infantry figures close to 20 years ago. I made all the variants, with lapels/collar, lapel no collar, collar no lapels, no collar or lapels. This was done for musketeers, fusiliers and grenadiers.
A telephone conversation with DJ yesterday confirmed that the last Janissary Orta will be started in the next few days. We will then have the required numbers to set up probably the most spectacular engagement that I have ever been involved.
Kozlodji, June 10th 1774.
I doubt anyone could have amassed as many Ottomans as we have.
Anyway, before that I really need to sort out the Zorndorf set-up that was pencilled in for January 2018 but had to be postponed. So back to the research desk and papers to see how to make this work on the table.
Working on the last Prussian dragoons for the collection, DR1 Normann.
Currently that includes, DR's 2, 3, 5 , 8, 11. DR5 still sport the white coats from the 1740's. Remember the European collection covers a time span of 1740 - 1778, so anything goes within those timelines.